« Back to the deal
Please share any questions you may have on today's buy here.
See return policy on company's website under FAQ. Here is the direct link
In short, the return is accepted within 7 days if you are not satisfied. A 15% restocking fee applies. To be honest we have not seen even a single person not liking this product and hence no returns processed so far.
So regarding shipping on the Acurelax..can you specify what it means by across Canada? Within the GTA is it free? I am in Brampton. Thnx
Hi, there is a standard $40 flat rate shipping to any address in Canada. Thanks for posting!
Whoa! $40 for shipping?? Is there a pick up option for the GTA (as the contact # is in the GTA). Thanks.
In normal course, pick up is possible from the Company's store located in Scarborough / Markham. However, for this special deal since the quantity expected is large because of very low price, the product will be shipped directly from warehouse. The shipping cost of $40 is standard rate across Canada.
I live just down the road from the store. I have seen the massager at a Scarborough Town Centre store which sells it for $400 plus tax. Sadly that was too much and over of my budget. And now $199 is just about right. Can I purchase this and pick it up ? It's just not worth paying $40 for shipping including waiting time when it takes me 10 minutes to drive to the store.
We can understand your point however as explained above because of larger quantity expected (by the end of the deal) at this super low price, the massager will be shipped directly from the warehouse. Reg. waiting time, there is possibility of shipping it much sooner than wait period mentioned (limited quantity). Please contact the store for expedited delivery after you get the coupon code.
We have got the approval from head office about the pick up option from the store at 3331 Markham Road location. Few units can be shipped to store and the shipping cost for pickup from store will be $20 instead of $40. .
That sounds better. Is the tax calculated based on the Regular price or the $199?
No. Rather it may have a positive effect on blood glucose levels and symptoms of diabetic neuropathy. See an article in the link http://spectrum.diabetesjournals.org/content/14/4/218.full
It is a Canadian Brand - AcuRelax. These are made at various manufacturing places all under AcuRelax quality control in ISO9001 facilities.
Do any other retailers carry your products, or just your own store on Markham Rd.? Very intrigued but would ideally like to "try before I buy" if possible (though having the 7-day return policy just in case is great). Thanks!
As of now it is only on display at Markham Rd location. Company is in the process of offering to other retailers soon. The product is also featured at various home shows. But never offered at this low price.
Hello. In the "How you Get" section it says: Purchase your TeamBuy. Enter your correct shipping address. Products will be shipped directly to you. But in the redemption section it says to call a number and provide shipping address. Which one is correct?
"To call a number and provide shipping address" is correct. We will check if it can be fixed to avoid any confussion. Thanks for bringing up that discrepency
At check out, how do i select the "pick up from markham location" option?
When you call the store for Redemption, mention about this option and pay accordingly."
I know the brand is Canadian, but where are the facilities located where this prodcut is made?
Taiwan Hongkong and China.
Expected Shipping Time: Please allow 8-12 weeks for shipping.
Why that long? How soon would be delivery from Markham Location?
There will be limited quantity shipped to store for this deal in a weeks time. Please call store and reserve it for you.
1) can you please confirm YES or NO if we can pick-up at Markham location.
- If YES, I will assume no shipping charge is charged
2) can you please confirm YES or NO if this deal applies to C22 (Orange). GF prefers the orange color machine
- if yes, can you please give specs for the C22 machine. There is none on the website.
3) Other than shipping, is there any other charges?
I've tried a few times to call the office, but no one picks up.
Thank you in advance.
1) As covered above, you can pick up from store once you have the redemption code.Shipping charges of $20 will apply (instead of $40). $20 is towards shipping from our warehouse to the store against this deal.
2) The deal deosn't apply to C22. As a gesture we can offer a discount of 20% on C22, if you call the store and mention that Arvin has approved the discount.
3) Other than shipping, only tax is applicable.
4) Our office / store hours are from 11.00 am to 7.00 pm.
I posted a question a few hours ago, it appeared and now has disappeared without being answered. Please advist.
Hello apologies, please repost the question that was deleted so I can answer it for you :)
I have tried to purchase this item and it won't take my credit card...I have used it before on this site. Can you advise who I contact to rectify this?
Please contact us at 1.855.832.6289 between 8 am and 8 pm EDT, we can process your purchase over the phone. Have a good day.
As you stated in the fine print, the taxes are not included. May I know how much do I have to pay towards the taxes if I choose to ship it to my door? Please advise, thanks.
199 + 40 = 239 plus 31.07 (considering 13%tax) = 270.07.
So then this is misleading....I just saw this..and also just purchased the deal...shipping should be included!
Hi, sorry for the confusion but we indicated in the Buy Details that taxes are not included and the there is a standard $40 flat rate shipping across Canada. Thanks for posting!
i would like to try this product before buying but cannot make it to your store until the weekend. will this offer be avail at the home show? i will be attending. also, i see there is alot of questions about the c22...what are the specs of the c22? how does the c11b compare to the c22?
There will be specials at home show but will not be the same. All popular products including C11,C11B and C22 will be on display. C22 is also one of our very popular models. It has three modes of massage and is adjustable. Following are the specs:
1. Three kinds of automatic massage functions, namely, leg shaping, ease and physical therapy, are available for you to choose as you like.
2. The intensity of the air pressure massage can be adjusted to be Strong, Medium and Weak.
3. The calf massage mechanism can be titled for 45 degrees backward according to the user¡¯s sitting position. (90 degrees by default)
4. The calf massage mechanism can be moved upward or downward to adjust the height according to the length of the user¡¯s calves with three ranges available (each range being 23mm and the total length being about 7cm).
5. The airbag massage for calves can fully relieve the aches of calves arising from walking or longtime standing.
6. The massage for sole, arch and bumps of heel can promote metabolism and increase flexibility.
7. The operating time of the machine is scheduled as 20 minutes.
8. The removable cover is equipped for the sake of cleanness and sanitation.
9. This product is designed with 34 airbags in total: 12 for the calf mechanism and 22 for the foot mechanism
Thanks for posting! If you post an answer under a question that already has a Certified Answer then it will remain hidden. If you have a new question please post it in a new box (At the bottom).
I posted a question yesterday that AcuRelax toll free number is not working from Manitoba and I am concerned about the legitimacy of the company. I have to call the company and give them my credit card directly for shipping. Can you provide me with any assurance in the company?
Hello Acurelax is absolutely legitimate and their phone number is working. Please dial 1+ the number as you are in Manitoba.
Thanks for posting
1) would you consider extending this offer until the weekend is over? I will be going to the home show and would prefer to see the machines (c11 / c22) before buying.
2) is 20% off the c22 the best offer? $400 is a little steep for me.
This offer can not be extended. It was a promotional offer only for a week. There will be different promotions at home show and there will be all other products as well. We don't know the details.
It depends how large calves you are talking about. Generally speaking, there should not be any problem but if you want to make sure that it fits in your requirements, you can visit the store (if you live near Toronto) or you can visit National Home show at CNE grounds. The show is from 16 March til 25 March 2012. AcuRelax is at booth nos. 3924,3926 and 3928.
« Back to the deal
Buy Talk is a section for Community Members to ask and answer questions about today's feature.
Any posts that are not questions or answers about the feature, contain direct links, or contain personal information will be removed.
For all other types of inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This deal has ended. Email us at info@TeamBuy.ca for any questions or comments comments.