29 Questions

$36 for 2 Tickets to The Shrine Circus - Over 40 Shows at 2 Quebec Locations ($72 Value)

• Includes Two Tickets to The Shrine Circus.
    • Buy unlimited vouchers for yourself and unlimited as gifts.
    • Valid only for the location, date and time selected at checkout.
    • For information on the locations or the schedule, please visit http://shrine-circus.com/schedule/
    • Tickets are valid for General Admission only.
    • Ringside seats are not part of the promotion.
    • Voucher expires after the date selected.
    • Tax and $4 service charge included. No other costs or fees.

Expiry Date: August 5th 2013

It says its active in 7 days, Im supposed to see it in 4 days, how does that work?

Hello, these tickets will be activated daily. Thanks for posting

Posting for this question is now closed.

I wanted tickets for the show in Vaughn on July 21st.....it is the only show not listed. should this be or can this date be an option?

Hello, this has now been fixed and you can select the 21st. Have a nice day

We have a 8 month old baby. Does he need a ticket? What is the minimum age for children that need to buy tickets for? Thanks.

Children 3 Years old & under – No Charge as long as they don’t occupy a seat.

How long does the show last?

Show length is approximately 2 hours with a 20 min intermission.

1. We have an 8-years old kid, so 3 of us. Is it possible to buy this ticket for 3, or I have to pay for 4 ticket? 2. Could we pay extra for the VIP ring side seating, in this deal?

CLARIFICATION: There is no way to purchase three tickets on this TeamBuy

Hi, My daughter turns 4 this September, does she need a ticket?

Hello, yes she will need a ticket,

Is General Admission First Come First Serve?

General Admission is first come seating on the show date.

Hi, the Vaughan Location says "Interchange Parking Lot 50" Does this mean this even will be taking place in the parking lot outdoor? Also how are the seats? 1st come 1st serve?

The event takes place in our European Style Big Top Tent which is erected in the parking lot

Hey, I checked this morning and this deal was for $30? Anyway another group deal site is selling it for $30.

The regular ticket price is $30.00 plus hst & a $2.00 per ticket convenience fee. per ticket. The deal offered is 2 tickets for $30 + hst & convenience fees for both tickets.

Hi there, the deal says 50% off... I'm looking at one of the Oakville shows for Jul. 28, the general admission ticket price on the Shrine Circus site is $30. So should your price for these shows be $30 for 2 tickets, rather than $36?

The regular ticket price is $30.00 plus hst & a $2.00 per ticket convenience fee. per ticket. The deal offered is 2 tickets for $30 + hst & convenience fees for both tickets.

I brought a ticket today and I can't print it !!! the show ins coming sunday at 5 pm how i can print my ticket

Hello, these tickets will activated daily and you should be able to download it tomorrow. Thanks for posting

I wanted tickets for the show in Vaughn on July 20th 7:30 Vaughn.and .it is not listed in BUY Menu. There is July 14 7:30 Vaughn on the list. is it correct?

Hello, that option is available and it is listed when you click on the Buy button. Thanks for posting

Hello, I bought yesterday tickets for the show on July 28 in Oakville and later I relaized that we should be somewhere else on that date. Is there any possibility to change the show date?

Hello, please contact us at info@teambuy.ca or 1.855.832.6289 and a representative will be able to look into this for you.

Please clarify as there seems to be conflicting answers...does a 3 year old and a 4 month old require tickets?

Children 3 Years old & under – No Charge as long as they don’t occupy a seat.

Hi there, I would like tickets for the Vaughan Jul 20 @ 7:30pm. Further to a previous question & your response.. this option is not listed under BUY. This is what I see.. Vaughan-July 20, 12pm Retail: $72 Savings: 50% $3638 Buys Vaughan-July 20, 4pm Retail: $72 Savings: 50% $362 Buys Vaughan-July 14, 7:30pm Retail: $72 Savings: 50%

Hello, we apologize for the mistake, this has now been fixed. Thanks for posting

I believe there is a typo in the Buy menu... Says July 14 @7:30 p.m. When it should say July 20 @7:30 p.m., since there is no show July 14 @7:30 p.m.

Hello, we apologize for the mistake, this has now been fixed. Thanks for posting

I just bought the tickets for saturday - july 13th, it says it will activate in 4 days. How will it work for Saturday? Can i take a print of order confirmation?

Hello, these tickets will be activated daily. Thanks for posting

why is there no option for August 2nd at 7:30 pm when I go to buy my tickets?

You must be logged in to make a post.

Hello, I just bought tickets for tomorrow's show will the ticket be activated today?

Hello, I just bought tickets for tonights show at 7:30pm, but it says that the ticket will not be active until 2 days. What do I do?

hi, i bought 3 tickets for tonight show at 7.30pm and my tickets activates in 2 days and i dont understand how i can get the print out of my ticket. please reply me ASAP im leaving in few hours thanks

What is the promo code for Oakville on July 27th? I do not see it on the ad... is it necessary to get the deal?? Please confirm.

Hi, on the website http://shrine-circus.com/schedule/ it says "General Admission $30 per ticket", so why is this deal valued at $72? If it was actually 50% off, shouldn't this deal be selling at $30 for 2 general admission tickets for a value of 60%?

Hi, the tax and $4 service charge are included in the voucher price. Thanks for posting!

I bought tickets for today's, show at 5 pm in Brampton ,but vouchers says tickets activates in 1 day . What do I do now?

Hi I bought 1 Shrine ticket for my parents but its in my name and I won't be going. Would that be a problem? Do they have to show ID?

Hi, if you send us an email at info@teambuy.ca we will be able to change the name on the voucher. Thanks for posting!

Can I buy this deal for tonight's show and still be able to print out my tickets on time? It is already 330pm. Thank you in advance.

Buy Activates in 3 Days I purchased for tommorow's show. Why in 3 days?

I bought 2 tickets today and the show is tomorrow night and the site says it will activate in 3 days.... what do I do know?

hi,i just want to buy two tickets for July,21st in Vaughan,the option menu shows only Bramton,first week of july,what I have to do?

Have a Question?

Q & A is a section for Community Members to ask and answer questions about today's feature.

Any posts that are not questions or answers about the feature, contain direct links, or contain personal information will be removed.

For all other types of inquiries, please contact info@teambuy.ca.

This Q & A section is monitored Monday-Friday from 9am-6pm EDT.

This deal has ended. Email us at info@teambuy.ca for any questions or comments.

TeamBuy.ca Q & A

Post your questions on Today's Buy.

Click Me Too to receive an email notification when the question receives a certified answer.
(Make sure to check your junk email)

Top 8 Q & A's

1. Can I subscribe to more than one city's email?
    Yes you can. You can subscribe to as many as you like, just change the city on the subscribe box on the top of the page.
  2. I haven’t received my TeamTickets yet, what do I do?
    Sign into your TeamBuy account and check your TeamTickets page in your My Buys.
  3. How do I check if my Buy went through?
    Check your TeamTickets in the My Buys section and if you purchase is there and is pending it means your purchase went through.
  4. I purchased the Buy, the minimum has been reached, but my tickets are still 'pending'?
    All tickets remain pending until the Buy finishes/closes. When the Buy countdown reaches 0, all tickets then become 'Active' and ready for download and use.
  5. How does the gifting option work?
    On the shopping Bag page you can click on the “Gift” option. If you want to gift a ticket afterwards you are able to simply give the TeamTicket away even if it has your name on it (tickets are transferrable). If you didn’t gift it at the time of purchase and prefer to have the name changed, email info@teambuy.ca with the name you would like on the TeamTicket.
  6. Is this safe?
    Your credit card number is transmitted by SSL directly to a secure electronic vault, and the little 'padlock' icon on your browser confirms this. At no time is your credit card information stored on our servers. To learn more about SSL certification click here.
  7. What happens to my information after I sign up and purchase?
    You can rest assured your information is safe. We have a strict policy not to give out any personal information, like your email address to any of the business we feature and your credit card information is never stored on our system, it goes directly to our credit card processing provider. That is why you have to input your CC info every time you decide to purchase.
  8. How do I get TeamBucks?
    You can earn TeamBucks by referring friends who don’t have a TeamBuy account.

Customer Support

Contact Us
;