No matter how much David Attenborough's majestic voice makes it seem, there's no amount of high-def 1080p footage that truly captures the scenes of African wildlife. Take your discovery of Planet Earth off the screen and onto the savannahs of Kenya with today's once-in-a-lifetime TeamBuy for an All-Inclusive 9-Day Kenya Safari:
- $2,460 (+$580 tax) per person for departure on April 3 or May 1 (a $5,193 value)
- $2,755 (+$580 tax) per person for departure on Feb. 13, March 13, or June 12 (a $5,709 value)
- $3,361 (+$580 tax) per person for departure on July 17 or Aug. 7 (a $6,943 value)
- $3,221 (+$580 tax) per person for departure on Sept. 4, Oct. 2, Nov. 6, or Dec. 3 (a $5,805 value)
- Additional Charges Per City:
- $0 extra for Halifax, Montreal, Saint John, Fredericton, Charlottetown, or Moncton.
- $50 extra for Toronto, Ottawa, London (Ont.), or Quebec City.
- $105 extra for Calgary, Winnipeg, Thunder Bay, St. John's, Saskatoon, Regina, Victoria, Kelowna, Fort McMurray, Penticton, or Kamloops.
- $205 extra for Vancouver or Edmonton.
- $280 extra for Whitehorse.
- Please select your departure date and city at checkout.
For over 15 years, Odyssey Safaris has been specializing in taking excited tourists on unforgettable and unbelievable safaris in Kenya and Tanzania. And now they've teamed up with TeamBuy to provide you with an all-inclusive 9-day adventure with a full itinerary that is sure to be unlike anything you've ever experienced. What makes Odyssey Safaris really stand out are their small group sizes, the stunning and exclusive opportunities for sightseeing, and above all, the experienced and local guides who offer unparalleled insight into the wildlife, culture, and history of Kenya. All aspects of this thrilling travel package will be taken care of, including round-trip flight, hotel accommodations, meals, plus extras like complimentary bottled water and transportation in a luxury 4x4 safari vehicle, perfect for peering out at wildlife from a close yet safe distance.
The safari is all planned out with a Full Itinerary that encapsulates the best national parks, reserves, and conservation areas for game watching. The trip starts off in Nairobi as you become familiarized with the amazing landscapes that make up the diverse habitats including volcanoes, savannahs, forests, moorlands, and more. Then check out the grazing gazelles, zebras and giraffes at the watering holes in the Samburu National Reserve, where there's also a large population of wild elephant herds. At Lake Nakuru, marvel at the millions of pink flamingos, and be sure to keep an eye out for wild rhinoceros as this is one of the only places in Africa to find them. The best is saved for last: the Masai Mara National Reserve is the most breathtaking wildlife sanctuary in Kenya, which showcases the mix of plush vegetation, active wildlife, and even Masai tribesmen all living in harmony. You'll see many different animals here, including flocks of tropical birds, migrating packs of wildebeests, and even hippos bathing in the river. This African safari is sure to offer you more action and adventure than any other typical vacation ever could. So what are you waiting for, a lion-headed cloud to tell you this is your destiny? Get out there and see the Circle of Life like you never have before!
There's a total of 11 departure dates from 24 Canadian cities to choose from with today's TeamBuy. Be sure to visit the Tour Overview page, as well as the FAQ from Odyssey Safaris. Quick and easy booking is available by calling 1-(855)-272-3274 or visiting this online booking link, and feel free to email email@example.com or post in our Q&A section if you have any other questions!